- Digital microscope with magnification 60x / 250x. Resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Power supply: via USB.
- Can be used as a handheld microscope or with the flexible suction cup stand on the object table.
- The objects and surfaces to be examined can be viewed directly on the PC, tablet or smartphone. Photos can be taken individually or at programmable intervals.
- Software CD; System Requirements: Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; Mac OS X: 10.5.6 and later; Android 4.3 and above.
- Lighting: 4 dimmable LEDs.
The DigiMicroscope Flex impresses with its versatility. It can be used as a handheld microscope or on the enclosed flexible stand with suction cup. It can thus be fixed in any conceivable position. Magnification factors of 60- and 250-fold can be set. In addition, the microscope can be infinitely focused, enabling completely new applications.
The objects and surfaces to be inspected can be inspected directly on the PC, tablet or smartphone. Photos can be taken individually or at programmable intervals. The possibility to create a video (resolution 640x480 pixel VGA) is also available.
The apparatus is very versatile in use and can e.g. be used for examining the smallest objects or surfaces. Areas of application are e.g. research, study, school, profession, leisure and hobby.
Resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels (UXGA).
Snapshot function: via hard- or software.
Photo function: single photos or programmable intervals.
Video resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA).
Lighting: 4 dimmable LEDs.
Magnification factors: 60x, 250x.
Formats: JPEG (Picture), AVI (Video).
Connector / Power Supply: USB 2.0 / USB OTG.
Dimensions: 30 (D) x 86 (H) mm.
Weight: approx. 214 g.
System Requirements: Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64bit); Mac OS X: 10.5.6 and later, Android 4.3 and later.
Supplied accessories: Flexible stand with suction cup, table with grid, software CD, user manual.